Wednesday 23 March 2011

Ooh a blog award!

I started this blog as a bit of release for me, but every now and again I check out the stats to see if anyone was reading. Imagine my surprise when I noticed traffic was coming via another mummy blogger, the rather fabulous wouldliketo beayummymummy

So headed over to check out what the reference was and imagine my surprise to see she'd given me a blog award! To say I am excited is an understatement! I am just chuffed that anyone reads my blog because I absolutely love reading other peoples, especially when they are mummy blogs, you learn so much from fellow mummy bloggers and as it says at the top of my blog, my family live miles away so mummy bloggers are my support network!

Anyway enough of the oscar style speech, I'm now going to nominate my own set of bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.

The Liebster Blog award is for people with ‘little’ blogs (less than 300 subscribers) to share blog love and spread the word.

The rules are:

1. Post displaying the award (Its over there! ------>), linking back to the person who awarded you (check!)
2. Choose your own blog picks (below) and let them know they’re awarded
3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
4. Revel in the blog love!

I choose to award the following wonderful mummy bloggers:
1) After Anabelle
2) Cancer and Baby equals chaos!
3) Finding my new normal
4) Working mum on the verge
5) A juggling act

There were some overlaps with wouldliketobeayummymummy's so went for some different ones so we can spread the love :)

Hurrah for blog love! and thank you wouldliketobeayummymummy for my award! Mwah!

Mama x

No comments:

Post a Comment