Wednesday 18 August 2010

When should you start to lose your baby weight?

Going for blood tests today to try and find out why my back, knees and hips ache. Doc said it might be arthritis. Cobblers! I'm overweight. I've been overweight most of my life, apart from a brief spell at uni where I lost 3 & 1/2 stone. But post-baby I'm the heaviest I've ever been :( I know I need to shift at least 4 stone.

The nurse at my doctors said I am entitled to free swimming and slimming world passes (great I'm so fat I'm part of a government campaign) but the lovely nurse said I needed to go away and think about it as I only had a baby 4 mths ago. When I informed my mother of this she sent me a text saying 'what's to think about?" pressure!!

So when do I start? Now? Or leave it a bit longer. Tbh I know I hate the way I look but I love food too much.

Oh well best put Immie in her pushchair and get walking!

Mama x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment