Thursday 12 August 2010

Sleeping like a baby

If someone said to you they slept like a baby, what would you picture in you mind? A liitle cherub wrapped up in a soft duvet (white of course) or perhaps lots of squashy, fluffy pillows or the gentle, soft breathing of a little cherub? I'm pretty sure you did not imagine a fidgety, snoring, farting machine capable of waking even the soundest of sleepers, with a limited sleep pattern. But this is what your precious little one will be like AND the midwives expect you to share a room with you little bog goblin for 6 whole months!!!

Now I love my daughter but I'm looking forward to her going in to her own room so I can have the light on when I get my pj"s on, watch iplayer, with the sound on but most of all i'm looking forward to getting some decent kip!

Night night, don't let the bed bugs bite!

Mama X

No comments:

Post a Comment