Friday 6 May 2011

Mr Bump and Little Miss Bump!

For her birthday, Immie received a cuddly Mr Bump from her Auntie Alex and Uncle Chris. Weirdly today, Immie also got her first bump at nursery!

Immie's latest obsession is to kneel up to do EVERYTHING! Apparently she was kneeling and another baby toddled over to give her a cuddle (ahhhh), took her by surprise and they both toppled over bumping their heads. When I went to pick her up at 5.15pm, I had to sign an accident form. Apparently they put a cold compress on as it was a bit red, gave her a cuddle and she was fine.

It is difficult as a working mum not to feel guilty about stuff like this. "Oh if only I was a stay at home mum, she wouldn't have accidents!" This is of course, total rubbish!!! Immie is forever clattering in to things at weekends, infact last night she slipped and took a bump against her trike. Doesn't make you feel any better though! Least I have total confidence in her nursery to deal with such things.


So I have come to the end of my 2nd week back at work. I feel tired, run down and no less guilty than I did last week! Next week is a full 5 days, it's going to be a killer!

Mama x

1 comment:

  1. Yay finally we can comment on this fantastic blog!!! Love reading and keeping up to date with the adventures!

    ReplyDelete