Monday 12 September 2011

"Imogen enjoys climbing, especially where she shouldn't... i.e. the sink in the play area"

Last week we got Imogen's first full report from nursery. She has been going to nursery for over 6 months now. The reports are like a school report. Divided in to areas of learning and written a very familiar style.

I read Imogen's report sat in my classroom after school. If you had walked past the door you would have wondered what I was doing as I sat there and howled with laughter.

"Imogen enjoys playing with her friends" Now I always think the other kids at nursery are her acquaintances , she sees them, but do they really register as friends?

"Imogen enjoys climbing, especially where she shouldn't.... i.e. the sink in the play area" hahahahaha this cracks me up as I can imagine her doing this and getting stuck.

"Imogen enjoys being creative and playing with custard" hahaha so that is what her cardigan was caked in last week!!!

So the report made me laugh but it also made me realise how fast she is developing. They have got a new baby in the little acorns room now, so Immie isn't the youngest! This makes me a little sad that she is growing so fast but also very excited as I can't wait to see what she does next. Apparently Imogen likes the new baby as she walked up to it (sorry I don't know its gender or name yet!) this morning, said "hello baby" then toddled off to play!

In other news, nursery announced an INSET day on the one day OH can't rearrange his teaching. Looks like I'm gonna have to beg school for the day off :( ARGH!

Mama x

No comments:

Post a Comment